Tonya Lynn Henderson, Limited
- Management & Consulting
Dr. Henderson is an expert in organization development and change. She lives in Colorado Springs and works as an independent researcher and consultant. As a Doctor of Management and a graduate of the US Naval Academy, she blends original research with a military officer’s practicality. A veteran of the aerospace industry, her work is informed by multi-disciplinary experience, education, and scholarship.
Tonya loves exploring how groups of people self-organize and how repeated patterns of perceptions, communications, and behaviors offer clues to organizational values and outcomes. An experienced keynote speaker, she has been featured at TEDxColoradoSprings and the Story Project. She enjoys teaching business research, management, and strategy and serves as the Professional Development Workshop Chair for the Academy of Management’s Management Consulting Division and as Curator of TEDxColoradoSprings. Dr. Henderson is a prolific author and most recently released an e-book titled “100 Time Hacks for the Insanely Busy Woman.” Links to her blog, publications, and business endeavors can be found at www.tonya.today.
- The Fractal Challenge: Presentation at TEDx Colorado Springs 2015
- Web site: Blogs, Links, Publications, and more!
- E-Book: 100 Time Hacks for the Insanely Busy Woman
- Book: Organization Development- Managing Fractal Organizing Processes
- Book: Being Quantum- Ontological Storytelling in the Age of Antenarrative
Whom to Contact
- Dr. Tonya Lynn HendersonPrincipalPhone: (719) 440-7067