SCWCC Business Lunch
Iconic Leadership - Your Chance to Make Our World a Better Place
Leaders have the power to change the world. We aren't short of leaders! However, only a few become icons. Some are unforgettable, in good ways and bad. Many powerfully shape the future of our world. Some do damage. But most will be forgotten. Yet, every leader and want-to-be leader has an innate desire to deeply serve and matter. And the good news is they definitely have this incredible power.
This talk is a thought-provoking invitation to leaders to unleash their full power and use it to shape our future for good. Tommi will share with you:
- The 6 intrinsic issues all leaders are wrestling with
- The 1 strength that is more important than strategy
- 3 powerful solutions that iconic leaders must master
- One is largely forgotten, but rigorously time-tested and has no substitute
- One has become more hyper-critical every decade since 1990
- One will make you matter more than you knew was possible
- An exercise to take your own leadership pulse
- Handouts you will want to keep and re-use again and again
- Create a plan for your next steps
As a seasoned business strategist, management consultant, leader, sales and marketing guru, and conservationist, Tommi passionately believes that life is short, precious and we better be making the world a better place during our brief sojourn.
Tommi has many humbling and exciting years as an IT and Management Consultant to various extraordinary businesses, including IBM, Microsoft, Siemens Nixdorf, Hewlett Packard. She has provided strategy consulting and coaching to over 261 entrepreneurial small businesses.
Life motto (and registration plates) WIN-WIN. Nothing endures unless all parties are gaining.
11:00 a.m.- Registration & open networking
Approximate program timeframe:
11:30 a.m. - SCWCC announcements
11:45 a.m. - Luncheon service
12:15 p.m. - Program remarks & featured speaker
1:00 p.m. - Event concludes